Brokering Europe: Euro-Lawyers and the Making of a Transnational Polity.
- ISBN No :- 9781107042360
- Publisher :->Cp Misclenious Publishers
- Author :- Not Available
- Year of Publication :-Not Available
- Binding Type :- Not Available
Related 5 Books On Search?
- Brokering Europe: Euro-Lawyers And The Making Of A Transnational Polity.
- The Politics Of Work-Family Policies: Comparing Japan, France, Germany, And The United States.
- Linguistic Fieldwork: A Practical Guide. 2Nd Ed.
- Education, Culture And The Singapore Developmental State: World Soul Lost And Regained?
- Gender Equality Policy In The European Union: A Fast Track To Parity For The New Member States.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.